Product: Dell ZoneFlex R710
Maximum data transfer rate: 1733 Mbit/s
Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
Security algorithms: WPA-AES,WPA-PSK
Output voltage: 12 V
Output current: 2 A
Power consumption (typical): 9.4 W
Placement: Table, Wall
Product colour: White,
Cable lock slot type: Kensington
Antenna features: Integrated antenna
Features & Design
Ruckus Unleashed access points are designed for organizations and venues that need rock-solid Wi-Fi performance that is easy to deploy without wireless controllers.
The Ruckus Unleashed R710 indoor AP is the industry's highest capacity four-stream 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point. The R710 delivers reliable connectivity for high-density Wi-Fi environments where noise and interference are a big challenge.
Large businesses, office headquarters, school campuses, hotel chains, retail outlets, restaurants, multi-tenant office buildings, hotspots - these are just some of the environments where high-speed, high-capacity Wi-Fi is critical to productivity, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
This high-end 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point incorporates top performance patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology directs each packet over the best performing signal path, extending coverage range and mitigating interference automatically.
ChannelFly technology chooses the best channel to give users the highest throughput - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
The R710: Installs easily even without an IT staff; Supports up to 512 clients on a single AP; Supports more services - including streaming HD media, bandwidth hungry cloud applications, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming HD media; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Provides more wireless coverage and reduces costs with less cable runs; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage with Ruckus BeamFlex technology: up to 6 dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15 dB of interference mitigation
- Ultra-reliable mobile device connectivity with BeamFlex+ dual polarized adaptive antennas
- Superior performance with 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data with support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Unprecedented 4x 4:4 MU-MIMO to address the need of high density wireless deployments.
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Capable of supporting up to 500 clients
- Sensor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) USB port to enable proximity aware value add services such as wayfinding, custom coupons based on location, keyless entry, virtualized wallets, among others
- SPoT location triangulation services to customize the end user experience and monetize the Wi-Fi network
- SmartFlex Location and Analytics for big data end user monitoring and network monitoring
- 802.3af power mode option allowing to leverage legacy PoE switches and to easily deploy