Dell 2-Year Basic Onsite to 4-Year Premium Support Warranty Upgrade for XPS Notebooks
Compatible with the following models
- XPS 9500
- XPS 7590
- XPS 9700
- XPS 9510
- XPS 9710
- XPS 9520
- XPS 9720
- XPS 9730
- XPS 9530
With Dell Premium Support, you will be notified if an issue is detected.. Support Assist technology allows our dedicated team of experts to identify and resolve issues quickly to get you on your way. And, if we are unable to solve your issue with remote diagnosis, we’ll send a Dell technician or part to your location.
The features of your service include
- Hardware Support for your Dell-branded Supported Product through:
- Online support and phone-based hardware issue troubleshooting and resolution assistance by trained Dell experts. Online and phone-based support is available 24 hours each day, 7 days each week (including holidays)
- Onsite dispatch of technician and/or service parts (unless Dell determines that a repair method other than Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis is required.)
- Comprehensive Software Support (described in more detail in the Comprehensive Software Support section below) which covers:
- Online support and phone-based software issue troubleshooting and resolution assistance by trained Dell experts. Online and phone-based support is available 24 hours each day, 7 days each week (including holidays) for select end-user applications and operating systems pre-installed by Dell on your Dell branded Supported Product.
- Collaborative Assistance with Dell’s Collaborative Assistance partners for the applicable end-user applications and operating systems pre-installed by Dell on your Dell-branded Supported Product.
- Remote software resolution assistance for certain commonly available, customer-installed software titles on the Dell-branded Supported Product through commercially reasonable efforts to provide simple “how to” help, software installation and un-install assistance, upgrade help or through re-installation of factory settings.
- Remote assistance with Antivirus software setup for software titles like McAfee and Norton on your Supported Dell Product.
- Access to Dell Support Assist.
Premium Support does not include
- Any services, tasks or activities other than those specifically noted in this Service Description.
- Virus or malware removal. Support for virus removal and remediation may be offered for an additional fee.
- Technical support for shareware applications
- Technical support for software applications that Dell deems uncommon or not supported by the OEM manufacturer
- Support for 3rd party hardware
- Support for advanced wired/ wireless networking or network optimization
- Support for performance optimization
- Support for web development, database programming or scripting assistance
- Repair of damage or defects in Supported Products which are purely cosmetic and do not affect device functionality
- Repairs due to excessive use or wear and tear
- Where Dell determines there is no trouble found (the error cannot be recreated)
- Service for equipment damaged by misuse, accident or abuse of the Supported Product and components (such as, but not limited to, use of incorrect line voltages, use of incorrect fuses, use of incompatible devices and accessories, improper or insufficient ventilation or failure to follow operating instructions), modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, improper maintenance by the Customer (or Customer’s agent), moving the Supported Product in a manner inconsistent with its design, removal or alteration of equipment or parts, identification labels, or failure caused by a product which Dell is not responsible.
- Repairs necessitated by alteration, adjustment, or repair by anyone other than Dell, Dell’s authorized reseller or authorized service provider, or by customers utilizing Customer Self Replaceable (CSR) parts.
- Support for equipment damaged by act of nature (such as, but not limited to, lightning, flooding, tornado, earthquakes, and hurricanes).
- Please Note: Specific situations may arise where the Supported Dell Product is infected with a virus that prohibits Dell from providing support until the virus has been removed. In those situations, the customer will be informed by the Dell technician.