Dell 960GB 2.5-inch SATA Read Intensive ISE 6Gbps 512e with 3.5-inch Bracket Cabled Internal Solid State Drive 345-BDYP
Product: Dell 345-BDYP
SSD capacity: 960 GB
SSD form factor: 2.5" with 3.5" bracket
Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s
Bytes per sector: 512e
Component for: Server
Compatible with the following systems:
- PowerEdge T150
Please note: Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Increase the storage capacity of your Dell System with 960GB Solid State Drive from Dell. It boasts a storage capacity of up to 960GB, enabling users to store large amounts of data.
- Offers up to 960GB storage capacity
- Equipped with SATA interface which delivers high data transfer rate
- Solid State design offers ruggedness and fast data access
Benefits of SSD over spin drives:
- More Durable: Feature a non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted on circuit boards and are more shock resistant.
- Faster: Faster data access, boot ups, file transfers, and an overall quicker computing experience than hard drives.
- Quieter: Run at near silent operation unlike loud, whirring hard disc drives.
- Lighter: Flash-based SSDs weigh considerably less.
- Cooler: SSDs require little power to operate, resulting in less heat output by your system.
- More Efficient: Consume less power at peak load.