Dell MS3320W Mobile Wireless Mouse Titan Gray 570-ABHJ
- General: Device Type
- Mouse: Bundled Services
- 3 years Advanced Exchange Service
- Width: 6.05 cm
- Depth: 10.44 cm
- Height: 3.83 cm
- Weight: 65 g
- Colour: Titan grey
- Input Device: Connectivity Technology
- Interface: 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
- Movement Detection Technology: Optical
- Buttons Qty: 3
- Movement Resolution: 1600 dpi
- Features: Swift Pair
- Included Accessories: 1 AA battery
- Type: AA type
- Run Time (Up To): 36 months
- Software / System Requirements: OS Required, Linux, Android, Google Chrome OS, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Features and Design
Work efficiently using this Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse - MS3320W. Easy dual-mode connectivity offers you the option to pair and connect to almost any PC via 2.4GHz wireless or Bluetooth 5.0.
Pair your mouse to your Windows laptop via Bluetooth instantly with Microsoft Swift Pair, so you don't need to configure in Windows settings every time. It is compatible with a variety of Windows, Mac, Chrome, Linux and Android operating systems, delivering maximum flexibility.
Dell Wireless Mouse – MS3320W data sheet
Built to last
With a 36-months battery life, this mouse ensures you don't have to worry about battery replacement.
Dell’s three-year Advanced Exchange Service ships a replacement mouse the next business day if it becomes faulty during that warranty period, offering you absolute peace of mind. Rigorous testing with Dell systems ensures that your mouse is fully reliable and primed, making setup and deployment across multiple systems much easier.
A 1600 DPI sensor ensures this Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse - MS3320W handles high-resolution screens easily. Its optical sensor offers accurate tracking and is ideal on most desk surfaces.
This Dell Peripheral Manager software lets you manage your keyboards and mice. For the Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse, you can pair and manage devices, check on battery and connectivity status and get the latest firmware updates easily.
Learn more about Dell Peripheral Manager
1. Battery status indicator | 2. Scroll wheel | 3. Toggle button | 4. On/off switch
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and 10; Mac; Linux (Red Hat Enterprise 8.0 /Ubuntu 18.4); Chrome; and Android OS
- Windows 8.1 and 10; Mac; Linux (Red Hat Enterprise 8.0 /Ubuntu 18.4); Chrome; and Android OS
Dell Peripheral Manager
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, 10 or later
What’s in the Box
- Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse - MS3320W
- 1 x AA Battery