Ports & Slots:
- Power connector
- Security Lock Slot (based on Kensington Security Slot™)
- Stand lock
- DisplayPort 1.2
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C upstream (Alt. mode with DP 1.2, PD of up to 90W)
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A downstream (x2)
- Audio line-out
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A downstream (with BC 1.2)
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C downstream (PD of up to 15W)
- Power cord
- DP to DP (1.8m)
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C-to-C (1.8m)
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A-to-C upstream (1.8m)
Connect. Get set. Go.
Kickstart your workflow on the World's first 23.8-inch touch monitor with RJ45 connectivity.
Tap. Swipe. Pinch.
Experience seamless productivity right at your fingertips with the edge-to-edge, up to 10-point touch feature. Annotate documents with ease, and smoothly navigate with simple tap, swipe, slide and pinch movements that feel natural and intuitive.
Plug. Connect. Sync.
- This monitor provides single-cable USB-C (up to 90W power delivery), RJ45 Ethernet and Wake-on-LAN connectivity so you have everything you need in a clutter-free setup.
- Quick-access USB ports are easy to reach, allow you to quickly connect your accessories and can be covered to maintain a sleek look when not in use.
- The PowerSync feature wakes up and powers on your laptop so you can be productive immediately.
Adjust. Tilt. Swivel.
Now you can have ultimate comfort and convenience thanks to the sturdy articulating stand. It easily tilts, swivels, slants and raises (up to 110 mm) without interfering with cable flow. This monitor is durable and has cushions on the bottom edge to protect against bumps.
Vibrant. Expansive. Comfortable.
See your ideas come to life with consistently vivid colours thanks to 99% sRGB coverage and In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology that enables wide viewing angles.
Enjoy clear audio and a virtually edge-to-edge view with the three-sided, ultra-thin bezel that has a top-firing 3W speaker built into it.
Go easy on your eyes with this anti-glare monitor that's equipped with ComfortView Plus, an always-on built-in low blue light screen that reduces potentially harmful blue light emissions without compromising colour.