Dell PowerSwitch S5212F-ON 12-port 25GbE SFP28 Managed Switch with 3x 100GbE QSFP28 ports 210-APHW
Product: Dell S-Series S5212F-ON Switch
Switch type: Managed
Switch layer: L2/L3
SFP ports: 12
QSFP ports: 3
USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
Console port: RJ-45/Micro-USB
MAC address table: 160000 entries
Switching capacity: 2160 Gbit/s
Networking standards: IEEE 802.3
Power connector: AC-in jack
Form factor: 1U
Innovative data center architectural agility with 25/40/50/100GbE switches
Gain the flexibility to transform your data centers with high-capacity network fabrics that are easy to deploy, cost-effective and provide a clear path to a software-defined data center. They offer:
- High density for 25/40/50/100GbE deployments in top-of-rack, middle-of-row, and end-of-row deployments
- A choice of S5048F-ON, S5148F-ON, S5224F-ON, S5248F-ON, S5296F-ON and S5232F-ON 25 &100GbE, S6000-ON and S6010-ON 40GbE switches and the S6100-ON 10/25/40/50/100GbE modular switch
- S6100-ON modules that include: 16-port 40GbE QSFP+; 8-port 100GbE QSFP28; combo module with four 100GbE CXP ports and four 100GbE QSFP28 ports
- An ideal solution for modern workloads and applications designed for the open networking era
Optimized for the open networking era
Get more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of open-source and Linux-based applications and tools provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Ready for software-defined networking
Deploy modern workloads and applications while providing an easy on-ramp to software-defined networking (SDN).
- Support for OpenFlow v1.3 provides interoperability with industry-standard OpenFlow controllers.
- VXLAN Layer 2 Gateway enabling allows connection to hypervisor-based overlay networks.
- Third-party OS support provides an easy entry point to SDN for part or all of your production environment.
Dell EMC PowerSwitch S5212F-ON
Modernize compute, storage and HCI connectivity with this half-width 1RU ToR switch that features 12 x 25GbE SFP28 ports, and 3 x 100GbE QFSP28 ports. The S5212F-ON also supports Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for zero-touch installation of network operating systems.
Dell EMC: Open Networking Switch Market Leader
IT Brand Pulse 2019 Networking Brand Leaders
2017 CRN Annual Report Card: SMB Networking Winner
"Dell EMC swept the SMB Networking category this year, claiming all three subcategories." — CRN
Navigate network complexity with Dell EMC Services
Our global team of network experts understands the complexities of IT ecosystems, including multi-vendor environments. We have the skillset and experience to not only quickly resolve performance issues but also transform your network to meet the demands of your business.
Dell EMC network consultants provide expert guidance to help you optimize and transform the network environment for the demands of today’s multi-cloud infrastructures. Our deep infrastructure and application expertise combined with sophisticated network analysis toolsets address a wide range of network technology and process challenges.
Leverage the Dell EMC ProDeploy Enterprise Suite to get your network installed and configured. Our experts can free your IT staff to focus on your core business, minimize downtime and give you the confidence that the job will be done right, the first time.
Gain access to ProSupport technical experts who can assist with your most complex networking challenges. The Dell EMC ProSupport Enterprise Suite provides networking support around the clock and around the globe, helping your team maintain a high level of productivity.
Dell EMC offers flexible training programs so your staff can build the right skills to successfully manage and utilize your network to its full potential. Through our personalized approach, your staff gets the exact training they need to improve productivity and adoption, decrease downtime, and reduce end-user support calls.