Product: Dell S-Series S4128F-ON
Switch type: Managed
Switch layer: L2/L3
Basic switching RJ-45
Ethernet ports type: None
Installed SFP+ modules quantity: 28
Networking standards: IEEE 802.3
Form factor: 1U
Features and Design
PowerSwitch S Series 10GbE Resources
Dell EMC PowerSwitch S4048T-ON Spec Sheet
Dell EMC PowerSwitch S4100 Series Spec Sheet
Build a Network That’s Open to Change
Data Center Switching Quick Reference Guide
Flexible, powerful 10GbE ToR switches for data centers of all sizes
Deploy modern workloads and applications designed for the open networking era with an optimized data center top-of-rack (ToR) networking solution that:
- Includes the 10GbE S4000-ON Series and S4100-ON Series switches,1/10G BASE-T S4048T-ON, S4128T-ON and S4148T-ON switches, and 10GbE S4148FE and S4248FLB-ON switch
- Delivers low latency, superb performance and high density with hardware and software redundancy
- Offers Active Fabric designs using S- or Z-Series core switches to create a two-tier 1/20/40/100GbE data center network architecture
- The S4148U-ON has Fibre Channel ports for connections to Storage Area Networks
- Provides an ideal solution for applications in high-performance data center and computing environments
Optimized for the open networking era
Get more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select, open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of open-source and Linux-based applications and tools provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Developed for flexibility
The Dell EMC Networking S-Series 10/40GbE switches offer a family of products that enable you to find the ideal solution for your specific needs.
- Line-rate performance from 1/10G BASE-T to 40GbE and port densities from 28 to 48
- Efficient stacking offered in many S-Series models
- Industry-hardened and feature-rich operating system for maximum dependability and uptime with select third-party OS options
- Full support for iSCSI storage area networks, including DCB
Dell EMC PowerSwitch S4128F-ON
Achieve performance, flexibility and cost-effectiveness with this ToR switch that features 28 x 10GbE SFP+ ports and 2 x 100GbE QSFP28 ports, and ONIE for zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.